Sunday, June 17, 2018

TO THE MAN I LOVED



Once, in the kingdom of my prince, he spoiled me with everything he had. But I don't need much, just a long drive in a long road from a long weekend-off.
So here, I am going back to the past. Because it was still wonderful after all...
***
I throw my hands on air and I kiss the light of the sun, my clothes drenched with sweat, behind the window of the car, I enjoy the heat of summer, bodies and heads heat up, and it's a good time to make time. You know what I mean.
I could spend my life forever in his throne. He's not Romeo and I'm not Juliet. I'm not a descendant of the Capulets either. So there’s a big possibility that we could be together, forever.
These lines might be quite mainstream, but you'll definitely love hearing it from your man. Love someone and you'll feel rich and enriched. Spirit fed with love and life filled with hope. Isn't it amazing I am discovering and revealing these things at the same time? Because of love?
As I learned from a movie recently, that in love, you’ll always win, because it will always leave a piece of you knowing what you need to know about loving and giving. Teaching you how to be stronger and better for your love.
Just because, having a relationship that works out is all that matters. You see the sun, you see the light, you feel not blue, but feel red, feel the passion and reside in what you're feeling. And what is absolutely good with that is it does not only uplift one's spirit and confidence, you'll also feel secured and fastened in your love's arms.
Every word he says is sexy, his smile is playful but I can still read what type of smile it is. Yes, definitely, you can be a psychologist and a very good researcher when you're in a mature love affair. Your psyche works  well with your eccentricity and ego. It develops your mundane mutations and it's wonderful.
In the car, as the driver drove us home, he held my hands and I held his, tight that I don't even want to let go. His right hand on my shoulders and I see the world and earth and everything beneath it outside the window. What I mean is you'd see the deepest worth of everything if you're with the person who makes you feel fearless!
This feeling, I should say, is irresistible, unexplainable. Though I have some issues with his temper, I stick with it, stay high and stuck in his side. And our line goes, "no matter what."
I might work away from him, I have to, and he's there. He supports me. He protects me and reminds me of what I should remember, what to say and not to say. And I know this memory of mine's sometimes forgetful yet mindful of her actions. I got to love it!
His being paranoid bothers me too much but as long as I assure him that all's well, then all'll be well. Assurance of love for each other is a strong armor, better not skip it, keep it, never delete from your vocabulary as a couple or partners.
So here, we got off the passenger seat, it's full and he didn't like it, he freaked out, then we landed in an air-conditioned one, we were laughing 'cause he acted insane and it was not really that serious. 
He jokes around and makes me laugh, now he can make me do anything for him already. Like he could be my boss. And I am his as well. How's that going?
It was perfect. We don't insist on things that we want, we insist in things that we need to agree upon.
Assure, agree, approach, talk, and love. Kiss every weather that comes along, whether it be rain or summer as long as the love is in the air, you'll live with it, like a burning coal.
So... Never mind our bus trip you guys, actually, it was just a set example that wherever you would go with someone special in your life, you'll always be reminded of life's glory and beauty. And there never will be a time in your life that you'll waste and have desires unfulfilled, because you have it all and you're keeping an eye on it.
When you're in a mature love, when you feel confident and fearless and secured. It means seeing your best with that person. That you can be you when you’re with him only.
Right.
***Present time***
I’ll just leave these here and start o live again. I am genuinely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment