Sunday, June 17, 2018

NEW YEAR, NAAA, SHOULD BE NEW YOU...



New Year. New Life. New Chapter. New beginning. New discipline. New discovery. New YOU.
Attitude in life is carried through future. There's constant change but there's constant adaptation, wherever you are and whoever you are with. 
Mind your decisions, mind your mind. It should probably be leading you to your dictatorial way of thinking. It directs you to where you should be. And by that, I mean, that is good, you’re the captain of your life!
A lot of new things come into people's minds, but the real score? Only date changes, even people do not change in terms of when this occasion will enter. It all existed in our minds and we can’t control it ‘cause this is a tradition. This is our world and we have to make it worth living into and for. We have to make things happen because the people around us are living with it. It’s a bandwagon!
Here it goes... Kissing and thanking parents, cooking all good dishes, displaying good luck sources, inviting people to come around, partying with family, at 12 am of January of every New Year are not even required but simply, a tradition. It should have a good shot.
Look at what is happening before this is celebrated. The normal routine. And there’s no way that when the first call arrives from January one, it’s 60% possible that we will answer it, but may not listen to it totally, like, 10% or less, non-sense.
I observed that as the day goes by, and this year ends, it will be the same cycle, the money, mood, feelings, people, acquaintances, dreams and real life goals. It's just that we think straight forward as if we can be NEW US within a day. The last day of the year's last month has nothing to do with change, change begins when we're absolutely ready for it.
The catch is the progress. I go for progress, we don’t actually change but we strive, hard, to make things happen. To develop skills and talents in us. We try to indulge ourselves to an activity we’ve never been before, think of new things to be learned and ask how you are going to enjoy it, how are we going to make it work?
Well, simple, put your heart on it, set your mood, and choose the people who you want to face in that moment. The passion to do new and amazing things are driven by our mentality that it improves us, it empowers us, it gives us new beginning. That this life introduces us every time to doors that are newly opened like a brand new house, car, and a lot!
And I love being introduced to anything, I like new, I like the future, I like to meet people and get acquainted with the old ones. Best things in life are free, we should all be dreaming on. Continue the goal we thought we’ve been missing.
I have never thought of leaving at least a piece of my dream there, hosting, talking in front of the camera, acting, writing, and singing. No, not yet, now I have to begin moving, competitors are everywhere, in fact, they are always there, the target goal could be affected, guard your ways, guard your plans and strategies, before we all end up in the moment where we’re stuck and can’t breathe.
And when it's a new year, there should be maturity. Not a change entirely.
When it’s love, it’s might. You're cooking and thinking of the next celebrations with someone, taking them to your house and have a family meet-up. Weew. Just because, Wayne Dyer said, "the real magic in relationships means absence of judgment of others." Therefore, you won't be bothered what to wear and how to move, like piece of Santa's daughter.
And there I thought of my cousin Ann. She’s like me and I’m like her. We’re alike and we do love partying alone, when we smoke what we smoke, we talk about what we want to talk about, love, confusion, people, men, life. Well I’ll go with men and life. They’re good partners, like lasagna supreme and iced tea. We lead the group to partying and laughing, we both entertain like heaven. But there are also differences, I don’t cook and she does, I’m not a family girl, she is. I’m a career woman and she’s a good supporter, I’m active she’s passive. LOL. We’re good partners, in crime and laughter. The attitude is complicated though, bitch in short.
This New Year, no plans of change. Just me. My annoying eyebrows and petite body. Pretty face, yea, they say. The fireworks boom here and there, I talked to a girl named Paris and she’s a speaker of the English Language. At six, I have to say she’s a bitch, but I got to be friends with her, Meagan and Ann are now part of her list before 2016.
We were trying to look for shot buddies, two cool guys came over and ate, no alcohol right now, this is a good mood year I think. The moon and star beside it smiles back at me, and they’re talking to me while we’re looking for my sister in the boulevard, it says, “your life will be at its brightest.”
Underneath my castle where I rest, I’m still wondering what it would be like when I finish my thesis, graduate, apply into jobs online and walk in to call centers in Makati or Quezon City, enter into a corporate industry, start business, grow a company, continue working with my art, in lyric writing and organizing parties, music. I want to live my life like fairy tale as much as I want to live my life like a party with the loudest music that can be played.
How I look forward into the future, the progress, the independent life. I want to travel the world, put up a house in it, marry at 27 and have four kids, two boys and gals. It’s different, I’m dreaming and daydreaming a very beautiful life ahead.
But I’m thinking too much of myself, what have I done that I want to make all these things fast, sustain the idea that I just have to help out my family and be good to all the people around me. They love me or hate me, and that’s a part of a growing mind, I keep up with the trend, that progress is the catch, courage and heart are the driving tools and the move to all the dreams is 95%, don’t be stuck, don’t get laid, try to be a bad person sometimes, choose when to make your ego big and small. Face the truth, the reality, why? I’m an optimist and realist, I will face ‘what is’ and work with the ‘what if’s’.
Now I’m playing my covers and songs on the radio, I admire what I do, I hope the others will. Because it’s heaven when you get to hook the people with your music and style. When you don't have to explain something because your built identity says it all, you’re yourself, you’re a real star girl, you’re different, from all the Hollywood stars and indie stars, give a worthy view to yourself, a reflection that will last until you reach the peak of your life.
I’m young, and by heart, I’m mature and old.
Happy New You!

No comments:

Post a Comment